NanoVNA V2 Hardware versions
This page lists all NanoVNA V2 (S-A-A-2) versions and firmware downloads.
- You can identify which NanoVNA V2 variant you have using the table below. Select CONFIG > VERSION in the menu on your device. This will show an about screen with the device name on top which you can look up in the table below.
- Ensure the correct firmware variant for your hardware version is used, otherwise your device may fail to boot.
- Only the following 3 hardware versions are official, but some unofficial versions (listed below) also have firmware support.
|Firmware support||Firmware download||Features|
V2 Plus V2.3
V2 Plus4 V2.4
No longer sold
Click here for older firmware binaries.
For SYSJOINT's NanoVNA-F V2, see http://www.sysjoint.com/en/content/?144.html
For BH5HNU's 3GHz NanoVNA-F development, see https://groups.io/g/nanovna-f
The following are the unofficial (clone) hardware versions that are tested to be compatible with the NanoVNA V2 firmware.
While we allow producing and selling the V2.2 design without royalties, clones from vendors that participate in unfair competition practices such as dumping will not get support from us and are not listed on this page.
|Image||Name||Firmware support||Firmware download|
|3.2" "black and gold"||20201013||Download|
|3.2" HDMB "V2 Pro"||20201013||Download|
|"V2.74" from blackmagic||20201013||Download|
|2.8" V2 with metal case||20201013||Download|
- Switch off the NanoVNA V2 main unit.
- Hold down the JOG LEFT button (leftmost of the 3 pushbuttons) and switch on the NanoVNA.
- Once white screen appears, release JOG LEFT.
- Select the device in NanoVNA-QT
- You will be prompted to flash a firmware binary, which you can download from the table above.