NanoVNA V3 is a 6GHz full two port VNA developed by the NanoRFE team with 120dB dynamic range and 10k point/s sweep speed.
This is a new design not based on any existing open source VNA, and achieves characterstics better than all current open source VNA designs.
- 100kHz - 6GHz frequency range without using harmonics
- 120dB dynamic range to 3GHz, 100dB dynamic range to 6GHz
- Existing open source VNAs that claim up to 100dB dynamic range all deteriorate to 50dB or less by 6GHz.
- 0.01dB trace noise
- 0.1dB typical measurement uncertainty (neglecting cal kit errors)
- Superior linearity error compared to existing 6GHz open source VNAs
- 10k points/s maximum sweep speed
- Full two port - measures S11, S21, S12, S22
- Adjustable IFBW from 10Hz to 100kHz - can measure narrowband devices
- Supports Unknown Thru and other advanced calibration methods
- Supports NanoVNA-QT and NanoVNA-Saver software
- TDR with millimeter level resolution
- Estimated price $400 - 500
- Discussion group: https://groups.io/g/NanoVNAV3
Add your email to the waitlist below to be notified when the NanoVNA V3 is available for order: