NanoVNA V3 is a series of next generation VNAs developed by the NanoRFE team, designed to match the performance of professional instruments up to 6GHz.
This is a new design not based on any existing open source VNA, and achieves characterstics better than all current low cost VNA designs.
Main page: VNA6000
- 50kHz - 6GHz frequency range
- 110dB dynamic range to 6GHz
- Adjustable IFBW - can measure narrowband devices
- Supports NanoVNA-QT and NanoVNA-Saver software
- TDR with millimeter level resolution
- Measures S11, S21. S22 and S12 can be measured by reversing the DUT.
- Beware of cheap knockoffs that copy our V2 design and use harmonics to reach 6GHz without addressing any of the design bottlenecks (for example using the same 3.8GHz mixer) while worsening the noise due to using lower quality parts.